1. introduction: signature/confirming INVOLVE’s Terms and Conditions or providing details concerning method of payment or taking part in receipt of services manifest the full and express consent of the participant to all conditions specified in the confirmation of order and its terms and conditions that represent the agreement between the participant and INVOLVE incorporation number 1236828 (hereinafter: INVOLVE and/or the Organization). The participant shall make no claim as to failure to read and/or disagreement with the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement prior to making the order.
2. The Organization order volunteer project or cultural tour or holiday program according to the details specified in the confirmation of order through local partners that are recognized as reliable and professional. Each order is a request until the aforesaid local partners grant their final approval thereof.
3. The Organization undertakes to arrange the order in a professional manner, provide the local partners with the relevant information concerning the deal, and ensure that the order conforms to the details requested in the order, and yet it shall not be held liable for unexpected disturbances and/or malfunctions that are beyond its control if such are experienced by local partners, since the proposed services are offered under the sole liability of the local partners unless the Organization knew, or had to know in advance about that malfunction and/or disturbance. The Organization shall make every effort to help the participant concerning any question, query or irregularity pertaining to the services.
4. All the information represented by the Organization concerning the proposed services is fully based upon information received by different local partners. The Organization’s liability for this information is limited to the fact that it originates in the aforesaid local partners and conveyed to the participant in full. The Organization shall not incur the cost of any damage caused as a result of using these services.
5. In the event of a special request made by a participant, the Organization undertakes to deliver the request to the local partner, yet it shall not be obligated to fulfill this request unless the participant received approval in writing that his/her request would be fulfilled. When a special request included in the order pertains to essential requirements made by the participant due to his special needs, the Organization shall query with the local partners whether the aforesaid request can be fulfilled and shall notify the participant about its query prior to the final approval of the request.
6. The Organization may, at its discretion, reject a request to make an order or cancel the same or discontinue the participation of a participant who might interfere or that interferes with the ordinary course of the program without having to provide reason for its decision. In such an event all expenses shall be incurred by the participant.
7. The participant is obligated to inform the Organization, prior to registering for a program, about any physical and/or health and/or mental condition and/or any other condition that might limit or impede his participation in the program. The participant is aware that the Organization‘s consent to register him/her to a program relies upon the absence of such notice, meaning that the participant is unlimited in any manner to take part in the program. Any malfunction and/or expenditure caused as a result of the participant’s medical and/or mental condition shall be incurred by the participant only.
8. The participant declares and warrants that he/she understands he/she is a part of a participant program. Hence, he/she declares and warrants to conduct himself/herself with patience and tolerance towards all other participants, cooperate and abide by the instructions in the course of his/her relations with other participants and towards others in general.
9. The participant undertakes to appear in scheduled hours and if he/she does not do so he/she may be considered as if he/she waived his/her right to do so. If the participant is prevented from attending a meeting for reasons that are beyond his/her control he/she ought to notify the Organization that he/she is about to join soon.
10. Liability for damages: Interruptions that occur in a destination where utilities are not sufficiently developed, as well as any other element concerning force majeure, may have an adverse affect on the program and the participant ought to take this into account. The Organization is not liable for damages caused to the participant as a result of falling, accidents, diseases, hospitalization, medical expenditures, damage to luggage, failure to perform certain actions or faulty execution thereof, inconvenience or any direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the participant during the program.
11. It is hereby clarified and emphasized that no refunds shall be given for discontinuation of participant program owing to disease, injury or any other reason. The participant shall not make any claim, pecuniary or other, that may derive from the services or in relation thereto, against the Organization, its employees, agents, representatives or anyone acting on its behalf. The conditions set forth herein are binding and no one, including anyone acting on behalf of the Organization, is authorized to act in a manner different than the one stipulated herein.
12. The Organization and/or its representatives are not liable for monetary losses and/or additional losses that are caused due to changes or cancellations and/or due to delays. These losses and/or expenditures shall be borne by the participant.
13. In some of the areas there are dangerous areas. A participant that disobeys the instructions prescribed by the site management does so at his sole responsibility.
14. Participant population: a variety of people of all ages and backgrounds take part in the program.
15. Accommodation: Different living conditions exist among programs. Accommodations are in some western rooms with en suite bathrooms and showers and other lodging places are for a local family. In addition, certain programs prepare meals for participants and in others participants receive food and prepare the meals themselves.
16. Documentation, passports, and entry visas: the participant is responsible to issue a passport, extending its validity and issuance of entry visas and/or Laissez-passer and/or visas abroad. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. The participant is hereby notified that in the event that he/she does not handle these matters he/she may not be able to exit from and/or enter the destination and/or another destination and he/she bears full liability concerning these matters. The participant ought to check that the names in the order conform to the names in the passport. The participant is obligated to specify whether he/she has foreign/double citizenship/laissez-passer.
17. Prices are in EUR: the participant may receive the price offer given in relation to his order only if payment for the order was made or upon receipt of travel materials concerning his order. Order prices are based upon the rates of services in Malaysia and abroad, rates of charges in Malaysia and abroad, ground services, taxes and fees in Malaysia and abroad and foreign currency exchange rates as known on the date of confirming the order. The price for services concerning which final approval is granted on the date of the order is final. In the event of services concerning which no final approval is granted on the date of the order and their price changes at the service providers’ request, the client shall be granted an opportunity to cancel the order at no extra charge.
18. Failure transfer the payment date will buy the Organization the right to see the order has been cancelled, according to its sole discretion. Under these circumstances, refunds will be given in accordance with the cancellation policy.
19. INVOLVE does not provide the participant with insurance of any kind. Travel insurance is mandatory for each participant, and the participant will purchase this prior to departing on the trip. The participant is solely responsible for evaluating and determining the type, extent and levels of any insurance coverage participant needs or desire for the planned travel period. This must cover entire travel period.
20. Health, medications, and vaccinations: the participant is obligated to notify the Organization as to physical and/or mental limitations and/or any other limitation that may impede the execution of the deal. The participant is obligated to fully disclose information. A pregnant woman is obligated to furnish a medical confirmation in English concerning her condition and approving that she is capable of flying, and in any event her inclusion in the flight is at the discretion of the airline company. The participant is responsible for arranging the appropriate vaccinations and medications and bringing his/her own medications to the program according to his/her habits and needs.
21. Natural phenomena, weather, and force majeure: the Organization is not responsible for different climactic phenomena (floods, fog, clouds, and so on) and/or other circumstances that are beyond its control and that may cause any change or cancellation. The Organization shall be exempt from liability towards the participant concerning anything related to cancellation and/or change in any time and caused directly and/or indirectly as a result of force majeure, strikes, disturbance of public peace, fire, inundation, weather conditions, civil revolt, war, acts of terrorism, military operations, invasions, rebellion, pandemics, volcanic eruption, disease, robbery, theft, boycott, arrests, technical malfunctions, or any similar event caused by a force majeure.
22. Terms of payment: full payment does not include any money transfer commissions which may be incurred through the approved payment methods.
These approved payment methods can only be international telegraphic transfer (TT) or paypal.com (PayPal).
23. Return of payment: In the event of cancellation, return payment will be made in the same manner it was initially received, in accordance with said circumstances, except all fees incurred for transactions.
24. Cancellation: the participant may cancel the order in writing according to the following terms:
- Before departure or no-show – participant forfeits 100% of the value of the deal.
25. Changes: the participant may change their order in writing according to the following terms:
- For a change in project: a change in project may be made for a handling fee of EUR39 up until 61 days before the project start date. After that, a change in project can be made subjects to the discretion of the Organization. (Based on suitability of the participant to the availability of the new project.)
- For a change in start date: a change in start date (but keeping the same project) can be made for a handling fee of US$39 up until 61 days before the project start date. After that, a change in start date can be made subjects to the discretion of the Organization. (Based on availability of the new project date.)
26. In distance selling a participant may cancel the deal in writing within 7 days from the date of making the deal or the date of delivering a full disclosure form (upon the later of the two) provided that cancellation is made at least 21 business days before the date in which service is meant to be provided. In such circumstances cancellation fees in the amount of 10% of the deal or EUR 39, according to the higher of the two, shall be charged.
27. The deal is a conditional upon the final approval by the local partners. Following a notice delivered by the local partners, the Organization may cancel the deal at all stages and return payments.
28. The Organization may cancel confirmation of the order and/or the deal at all stages following notifications delivered by service providers/local partners provided that it returns the amounts paid by participants.
29. The Organization is not liable for returning amounts that were paid for services that were not used by the participant provided that failure to use the services is not under the responsibility of the Organization. The Organization reserves the right to set higher cancellation fees for certain services.
30. In the event that material change in the program occurred and a relevant notice to the participant prior to departure was delivered, the participant has the right to cancel the order within 72 hours from the date the notice concerning the material change was delivered without paying any cancellation fees. The date of cancellation shall be considered as the date in which the written cancellation notice is received in the Organization’s offices. The Organization may cancel each program at its discretion for reasons that are beyond its control and it may offer the participant to take part in another program or return the amounts paid.
31. Difference of opinion: by entering this agreement the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Malaysia for adjudication of any disputes or claims between the parties under this agreement, irrespective of the place where the order is signed or the participant’s place of residence. The governing law concerning any dispute and/or difference of opinion and/or conflict and/or claim and/or demand of any kind shall be International law only.
32. Prescription: the participant agrees that upon one year from the date of the end of the program, he/she may not make any claims from the Organization whether by virtue of this Agreement and whether in torts and this condition limits the term of prescription to one year only.
34. I, the undersigned, undertake to pay INVOLVE, incorporation no. 1236828 (hereinafter: INVOLVE and/or the Organization) for the order of services in accordance with the terms and conditions specified herein above in this confirmation of order and the terms and conditions of order that were delivered to me and/or that are published in the Organization’s internet website: www.involve.org.my, and which I read thoroughly and approved including all conditions and limitations specified therein.